Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Give me all the storybook told me

Right, hopefully I’ve told most people but for those of you who still do find out all about me from the blog: I’m getting a 2.1 (upper second class) degree when I graduate next month.

Today I found out that a drum loop I’d been trying to source for some time turned out to be from the intro of When The Levee Breaks by Led Zeppelin. Every day is indeed a school day.

This week: packing for on Saturday my kind parents come with a van to take most of my Leeds-based possessions to Scotland. It’s an odd feeling as I start to pack, trying to use up as much of the amassed food as possible, but not as odd as I’d expected. Student life in Leeds is winding down for the summer, and Headingley is slowly becoming quieter and quieter. Most of the posters advertising clubs nights, new singles, etc, have been cleared and it’s actually warm and sunny outside. Having completed the degree and received my results, I’ve achieved what I came to Leeds to do really.

Now I just have to work out what happens next.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Matthew Cochrane said...

Thank you... whoever you were.

Anonymous said...

You're welcome.