Wednesday, October 26, 2005

"And there's one more thing..."

No, the bells aren't gonna ring.

To avoid spam I've set up a thing - now you'll be asked to type in a word, not a password because it'll appear slightly skewed in a box next to where you have to type it. I hope this doesn't discourage the comments but I'm not liking the spam, or rather I don't like having to delete comments because it looks suspicious.

Also, if you can work the RSS then you can get instant notification of blog updates using the RSS feed http://matcochr.blogspot.com/atom.xml

If you don't know how to use RSS in Internet Explorer on a PC, well I don't know either and I suspect you can't. I encourage the use Firefox, Opera or Safari as alternatives to Internet Explorer until they sort out that stuff because I like having a bookmarks list which tells me when content on sites change.

No comments: