Thursday, December 01, 2005

I still aen’t dead

The mac has been repaired, but it’s in Newbigging and I’m in Perth. Tomorrow I’m going to Leeds, and I don’t own a computer there either. Lack of a computer has been somewhat frustrating (I can't believe it's only been 12 days) but the X-box has helped me through it. And a big stack of books.

The album work has been going well. 8 of 11 songs done, although we were due to be finished tomorrow things haven’t quite worked out that way. Now it looks like things may progress slowly next week (I’ll be in Newbigging catching up with Dream On and helping as much as I can at the pantomime in Biggar, and the first one to say “Oh no you’re not” will be hit in the face with a custard pie). Still, we are hoping this CD will be ready for January. I’m really, really hoping that it does well. I’ll probably wax lyrical about it more later on, when it’s finished and I have some more distance from the project.

Anyway, just to let you all know that I'm still here and shall hopefully be blogging with renewed vigour soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering how the powerbook thing was going. Hopefully you'll be able to meet up at some point soon :-)

Douglas