Tuesday, March 14, 2006

No stamps, no stamps for, no stamps for groceries

It’s been a long day, so this is an ultra short blog entry for now. There was vocal recording for Dream On, putting together the sound design demo CD thing, asking kind people to act as referees (thank you both if you are reading), and… a new mattress. Less bunnies too.

Thank you to my brother who sent me a photograph of what real snow looks like so I have a reference before I get all excited in blog entries. He also a referenced an episode of Family Guy which posed the question: why didn’t Elmer Fudd just shoot Bugs Bunny rather than listening to him?

I was pleased to see that the BBC has decided to make entertainment a priority. The implication bothers me – does that they haven’t been doing that up until now? But they’ll have the new Star Wars tv series to show, and Sony have decided to set up a TV company too (see various bits and bobs on http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/default.stm for where I got all that).

I’m going to bed now. More tomorrow, probably.

1 comment:

Linda Gillespie said...

And it's The Polis - Don't Stand so Close to me!