Monday, September 18, 2006

And so he was a ladel, and the melon chewed his chair

A weekend off (mostly) and a good days work can have a very nice effect on my personal order of things. That and organising a little trip down south for a production meeting (which may well happen in a pub).

I can now reveal the identities of Project01 and Project02, and even provide proof via links...

Project1

Project2

Work on The Summer Of Love is quite far advanced, so I'm hoping that one will be finished soon. I'm just finished the first step of the process of The Empire State, the next bit (which I rather enjoy) is turning the sound of the actors talking into computer or alien voices.

More from me soon...

1 comment:

Linda Gillespie said...

Whiter shade of pale? I think! Took a while.... Well done you!