Monday, April 23, 2007

Meet my friend...

A couple of quick links to tide things over a little...

I'm experimenting with "Bloglines" as an aggregator for RSS feeds. If that doesn't make sense, don't worry, but this link will take you to a place where you can see many of the websites I frequent for information and entertainment (including blogs of friends) collected in one place. At some point it may supplant the links along the right-hand side of this blog template.

Some people had e-mailed me to say that they had been having trouble accessing the trailers on the Big Finish website which are in WMA format. It's something I've had some problems with on the Apple Mac as well using Firefox and Flip4Mac, but there is an alternative unofficial site which offers most of the Big Finish trailers in MP3 format. Here's a link to that.

Lastly, a rather splendid advert for a chocolate bar.

No comments: