Thursday, August 02, 2007

Rubber duck assaulting me

Links are updated now. "The Return of the Daleks" isn't on the new Big Finish site for now as it's not for sale at the moment, but... well I'm keeping a space for it. In the meantime do go and have a look at the many fine wares, and the rather marvellous video that advertises the fourth series of "Dalek Empire." All other links seem to work but I'm not putting my profiles for Facebook or Bebo on here. People who I know should be able to find me on Facebook easily enough, and I don't actually use Bebo all that much.

This week I am mostly angry at the Royal Mail. Two packages (one work related) are making their way to me through a series of postal strikes with more strikes planned in the near future when I'll be needing to post urgent stuff. I'm getting to the point where I'd be happy to pay an excessive amount for postage if that would mean it actually got there. Pay and conditions are one thing, but if I was sending lots of stuff that really needed to arrive instead of just a few things every couple of months, I'd be running into the arms of DHL (or their like) right now.

Having said that, the work related package will enable me to finish the current jobs but it also contains the next one. Current job: "The End of the World" (very nearly finished, which is good as it's due out this month) and "The Wake," and I don't think the next one has been announced yet so you'll be hearing nothing from me about it until then.

I may have mentioned this but a no-holds-barred behind the scenes book on the Bernice Summerfield series is due in the autumn and promises to be rather exciting, although full of spoilers if you haven't heard up to the current releases.

No comments: