Thursday, June 05, 2008

Bring more tuna

This blog is a bit all over the place because I'm busy just now. Roughly speaking, it's one paragraph per topic.

Re Steven Moffat taking over Doctor Who show-running... Paul Cornell suggests that it may be time to revisit "Lesbian Spank Inferno". Aleks suggests that the Melty Man or Captain Subtext might be more appropriate, but some of the male fans may disagree with her.

During the year off after this series David Tennant is doing Hamlet. Neil Gaiman (who may or may not be writing an episode) suggests a re-write to suit the Doctor:

"To be, or not to be, that is the question. Weeelll.... More of A question really. Not THE question. Because, well, I mean, there are billions and billions of questions out there, and well, when I say billions, I mean, when you add in the answers, not just the questions, weeelll, you're looking at numbers that are positively astronomical and... for that matter the other question is what you lot are doing on this planet in the first place, and er, did anyone try just pushing this little red button?"

There is a creature in The Adolescence of Time called a Mulo, you can see one on the cover (it' the one being sat on). The sound made by their wings get a track to themselves in Pro Tools which I have named "Mulo Flaps." I think I now have a new profanity to use this month. "Oh... Mulo-flaps!" I can see that being quite satisfying.

And finish on the song...

2 comments:

David Cochrane said...

SALSA COOKIES!

David Cochrane said...

Oh, and I've got a good idea what you could change the name of your blog to.

You ready?

'Audio Burp'.