Friday, September 12, 2008

Personal message

Oi, you - the one who found my blog because you were searching for a bit-torrent of the latest Bernice Summerfield release. You are in Hamilton, Ontario, and using Internet Explorer 7.0 and Windows XP. You found me via Goggle.ca which you access through a Bell.ca ISP (I have kept the IP address).

I have but this to say to you: buy it, you cheap so and so. If you can't pay for it just now because of some reason then you don't get to hear it just now. I'd like to be able to drive and own a car, I can't afford it just now so I'm not stealing a car and driving it without a licence, insurance or tax disc.

To everyone else: sorry for wasting your time.

Now I'm annoyed and that's no way to start the day.

9 comments:

Snr. Smooth said...

Hear Hear!!!!!!! Hunt him down and smack him with a WET FISH!!!

David Cochrane said...

Why a wet fish? Wouldn't a dry fish irritate the skin more? And - Miss. Smooth - what makes you think this person was a male? It could be a filthy female pirate!

But I agree with the sentiment. My weapon of choice would be a small freezer bag full of warmish baked beans.

Aleks Zglinska said...

Wow.... I thought the wet fish of ms. smooth was mean.... but a bag full of baked beans is cruel..... I would be even meaner... I have a kitchen full of sharp and variously shaped implements which would do the job! MWAH HA HA HA HA!

Matthew Cochrane said...

How about... the bag full of warm beans, with the outside of the bag soaked in adhesive and then rolled around in sand. And glass.

Aleks, I believe they had a march in London yesterday against people using sharp and variously shaped kitchen implements for the purposes of revenge. I'm just saying...

Aleks Zglinska said...

Oh dear :$ I am embaressed..... but glass seems mean.... very mean.... kind of drunk and wild.

Snr. Smooth said...

Soon, they will ban fish!! You never know what they will think of next to control us!!!!! I mean, cats?! They could have all sorts of dangerous things*


*May have been watching South Park

Aleks Zglinska said...

yes snr. smooth.... cats are dangerous.... to my nose... and to my hands and legs if they is swipy! *hides from the kitties*

Matthew Cochrane said...

And whatever you do don't blink.

I really ought to post a new blog sometime.

David Cochrane said...

If we're still thinking of punishments and can't imagine anything worse than a cat covered in warmish baked beans running towards me brandishing a dry fish.

For extra fear strap a Pussycat Doll CD to its back.