Thursday, October 02, 2008

45

Further to that last blog I posted, announcements have been made and so I can say it here: I'm going to be doing sound editing and music for one of the episodes in Big Finish Doctor Who anniversary-themed "45"

Somewhat confusingly this is their 115th monthly Doctor Who release and not their 45th one (although Project: Lazarus is great) - the 45 refers to it being the 45th anniversary of the broadcast of An Unearthly Child on the 23rd of November this year.

I had an unexpected chat with some people today to plan some not-science-fiction projects for the future (and explain why you shouldn't plug an S/PDIF output into unbalanced audio inputs even if they are both on phono connectors). And if anyone knows of an interface currently on sale which can convert TDIF into ADAT litepipe and isn't made by RME (because we can't afford them) I'd be interested.

1 comment:

Jenny G said...

Congrats! I am sure you will do a splendid job!