Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'm addicted to you but I know that you're off sick

I haven't blogged for a while because I've been busy with "Return of the Krotons." I still am, so this is a very short blog for now. I am using Twitter, which is visible on this page but not on the RSS feed so if you are really anxious about what I'm up to you might check there.

Forty Five has been released and people seem to like it. This is a little odd for me because I've still only heard the episode I worked on (the third one) and none of the other three.

I also have concrete plans about how I'm going to tidy things up on this page in general.

Anyway, in the meantime, here is this rather interesting video as Peter Schiff attempts to convince people that bad economic stuff was coming at various points in the past. He must be finding it really hard to not just go around shouting "Told you so!"

No comments: