Tuesday, March 03, 2009

No sign of Earl

I had ordered two things which arrived unexpectedly early - Amber Benson's novel "Death's Daughter" (which I bought basically as a result of following her on Twitter, and I'll likely talk more about that once I've read it) and the new CD under Norman Cook's latest pseudonym "The Brighton Port Authority."

The CD is quite good and I had a look on youtube to see if they'd had any videos done, as videos to Norman Cook projects are often quite fun and clever. I was kind of right, but this video is probably not safe for work (also the song contains a very rude word).

If you are still thinking about playing, have a look at the still from the video below; now, are you sure?

If you are still prepared to watch this without embarrassing yourself or being fired from your job, play on:

No comments: